Whether your next event is a birthday party; a bar or bat mitzvah; or a dance with a live band, DJ, or iPod playlist, the Pavilion can form the backdrop to memories you treasure. The Pavilion is a 3,500 sq. ft. cedar building with open-beam, knotty pine ceilings above an 1,800 square foot maple dance floor. The side lawn is a great location for a children’s bounce house or a friendly game of volleyball, badminton, or croquet. If your event is catered, a prep area with counter space, refrigerator, and sink is available. With an outdoor barbecue, a redwood deck, and the dance floor, your guests will have the time of their lives.
“The Pavilion was perfect for the 50th birthday party we threw recently. We had a live band, Oktoberfest style seating, and had the bar outside on the deck. It was a great place for us and 100 of our closest friends.”
Rent the Pavilion
To rent the Pavilion, please follow these steps:
- Download the Pavilion Rental Package. Your signature indicates you have read and understood the terms of the rental.
- Contact the Redwood Estates Services Association at 408 353 1866 for further information, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Obtain liability insurance. Secure a minimum of $1,000,000, naming Redwood Estates Services Association (RESA) as additionally insured. If liquor is going to be on site, include liquor liability. Absolutely no sales of alcohol.
- Give us a security deposit of $1000.00 (to be refunded 2 weeks after event in most cases). Security deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Pay the rental fee of $3500.00, due 45 days prior to your event. Rental fee includes use of Pavilion and grounds, 18 six-foot rectangular tables, 125 outside chairs and 125 inside chairs, barbecue, professional cleaner, (see “Pavilion Attendant Walk Through” for cleaning you are responsible for), and attendant. The attendant will be reserved by the RESA office. Rental does not allow access to the Redwood Estates Pool.
You can mail documents to RESA, P.O. Box 591, Redwood Estates, CA 95044, fax to 408-353-5107, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off completed paperwork at the RESA office located at the Pavilion. For your convenience, in front of the RESA office is a locked mailbox if the office should be closed.
Please feel free to call should you have any questions or to arrange a tour: 408-353-1866.
Mona Raby, Office Manager
Redwood Estates Services Association
P.O. Box 591
Redwood Estates, CA 95044
The Pavilion at Redwood Estates
21450 Madrone Drive
Los Gatos, CA 95033