The Pavilion is a 3,500 sq. ft. cedar building with open-beam, knotty pine ceilings above an 1,800 square foot maple dance floor. With picture windows and a caterers’ prep room, this beautiful facility is perfect for your upcoming wedding celebration.
Outside, its large lawn, redwood groves, and gardens, combined with a redwood deck and an outdoor barbecue, make it the right place for the ceremony, the photographs, and the reception.
Rent the Pavilion for your wedding or reception—or both!
To rent the Pavilion, please follow these steps:
- Complete an application at our office.
- Read and sign the Pavilion Rental Package.
- Obtain liability insurance. Secure a minimum of $1,000,000, naming Redwood Estates Services Association (RESA) as additionally insured. If liquor is going to be on site, include liquor liability. Absolutely no sales of alcohol.
- Give us a security deposit of $1000.00 (to be refunded 2 weeks after event in most cases). Security deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Pay the rental fee of $3500.00, due 45 days prior to your event. Rental fee includes use of Pavilion and grounds, 14 six-foot rectangular tables and 150+ chairs, barbecue, professional cleaner, (see “Pavilion Attendant Walk Through” for cleaning you are responsible for), and attendant. The attendant will be reserved by the RESA office. Rental does not allow access to the Redwood Estates Pool.
You can mail documents to RESA, P.O. Box 591, Redwood Estates, CA 95044, fax to 408-353-5107, email to email@example.com, or drop off completed paperwork at the RESA office located at the Pavilion. For your convenience, in front of the RESA office is a locked mailbox if the office should be closed.
Please feel free to call should you have any questions: 408-353-1866.
Mona Raby, Office Manager
Redwood Estates Services Association
P.O. Box 591
Redwood Estates, CA 95044
The Pavilion at Redwood Estates
21450 Madrone Drive
Los Gatos, CA 95033